Easy way to make pasta with bechamel, lasagna with bechamel sauce, red sauce and minced meat.
Way to make pasta with bechamel sauce and minced meat
Pasta with Béchamel is one of the favorite foods for many people. especially girls and women.
this food is widely spread in the Arab and Western world, due to its delicious taste and ease of preparation.
it can be prepared in many and varied ways. and we will mention to you in this article one of the easiest ways to prepare pasta with bechamel.
Pasta ingredients with bechamel
- Two tablespoons of oil.
- 500 grams of minced meat.
- a large grain of chopped onions.
- a teaspoon of mixed spices.
- a teaspoon of salt.
- a teaspoon of black pepper.
You can add the filling you want (minced meat – vegetables – chicken – mushroom).
- 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese.
To boil pasta:
- 1/2 kilo pasta.
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- a small spoon of salt.
Béchamel Sauce Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons of butter.
- 4 cups of milk.
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
- 3 tablespoons of flour.
For the face:
2 tablespoons of grated mozzarella cheese or one egg with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
How to prepare:
1- Boil pasta:
- First of all, what my lady should do in this recipe is to bring a bowl of water. and put it on the stove until the water boils.
- After you boil the water in the pot, add a spoonful of salt and 2 tablespoons of oil, then add the amount of pasta.
Stir it for 8 minutes so that the pasta does not stick to each other, until it is boiled. The cooking time varies according to the type of pasta.
- Lift the pasta from the bowl and filter it. then place it in another deep bowl and add a little oil to it.
2- Preparing the filling:
- Now, heat the oil in a pot over a medium heat. and then put the onions for 5 minutes or until wilted or until you get the desired golden yellow color.
- Add the amount of ground meat , and stir it from time to time for no more than 10 minutes.
- After that, reduce the heat on the fire and add salt, and pepper to season the mixture. and leave the mixture on a quiet fire for 20 minutes , or until the minced meat is cooked as required.
3- Third, making pasta sauce (bechamel):
- At this stage of the béchamel method, you must first heat the amount of butter over a medium heat. then add the amount of flour with continuous stirring for 3 minutes.
- After that, add the amount of milk , to the previous mixture, provided that it is whisked well using the hand mixer. so that no lumps form , and in order for the ingredients and contents to be consistent , and homogeneous with each other.
as we want and so that the consistency of the sauce becomes thick, after that leave the mixture to cool Slightly.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 180 ° C, and during this period, divide the sauce that you obtained in a ratio of 2: 1, which means two thirds and one third.
- Now mix one third of the sauce with half the amount of pasta. and put the mixture as a first layer in the oven prepared for making bechamel pasta.
- Lay the amount of ground meat and the amount of mozzarella cheese , applied again on top of the previous layer.
And make the third and last layer of the tray , with the remaining amount of pasta. so that it is finally covered with the rest of the bechamel sauce (the remaining two thirds).
Whisk the egg well with a little salt and black pepper. and put it on the face of the tray.
You can add mozzarella cheese instead of the egg or any type of cheese you prefer.
- Put the tray in the oven for about 40 minutes or until its face turns red. noting that it is necessary not to cut it until after it has cooled a little. so that it is coherent and served hot with salad, potatoes and desired additions.
Way to make lasagna with bechamel sauce and minced meat red sauce
Lasagna is one of the famous types of pasta. and it is a famous and ancient Italian dish. and is the ambassador of Italian cuisine. It is about pasta that is boiled and minced meat added to it.
the delicious béchamel sauce, and brought into the oven to take a wonderful golden color.
Lasagna is a main meal rich in benefits and starches, follow us my lady to prepare , delicious dish in a few minutes.
The way you make lasagna varies depending on , the filling you want, so the calories and nutritional values are also different. Here’s how to prepare the lasagna dish.
How to make lasagna with minced meat:
- Lasagna slices.
- 500 grams of ground meat.
- A cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Half a cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Two medium-sized grains of chopped onions.
- Two cloves of chopped garlic.
- A cup of tomato sauce.
- 2 tomatoes, cut into cubes.
- A teaspoon of basil.
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil or olive oil.
- 3 tablespoons of flour.
- 4 cups of milk.
- 150 grams of butter.
- Black pepper and salt as needed.
How to prepare lasagna with minced meat:
After preparing each of the previous ingredients, follow these steps for making ground beef and bechamel lasagna:
Prepare the bechamel:
We start by making bechamel, by following these steps:
- Melt the butter in a large bowl, then add the flour to it.
- You must continue stirring the mixture, then start adding the milk gradually, while stirring. When we feel that the mixture has become homogeneous, add salt and black pepper.
Preparing the lasagna filling:
After you have prepared the bechamel, it is time to prepare the filling, which is as follows:
- Put a little olive or vegetable oil in a bowl and add onions to it until it wilts, then add and stirring the garlic.
- After that, you should add the minced meat, stir it, then add spices such as salt and black pepper. In this step, add the tomato sauce and diced tomatoes to the meat and leave until it is fully cooked on low heat.
- In a medium-sized tray, put a thin layer of bechamel, then lasagna slices. then minced meat, then bechamel, and each of the mozzarella. and parmesan cheese, repeat the matter again.
- Place the tray in the oven for about 30 minutes, until it turns golden.
1 thought on “way to make pasta with bechamel and lasagna”