Thick, healthy hair is the dream of every girl and woman. but exposure to pollution, dust, permanent use of styling tools, straightening and ironing.
the use of dyes , damages the hair and makes it weak, thin and dry. these things lead to many hair problems, cause hair breakage, And the destruction of its tissue.
Indeed, overexposing the hair for these reasons may lead to hair burning , and hair loss in large quantities.
most women resort to searching for the causes of hair problems, treatments and effective solutions. they need advice to protect hair from damage. Here are some tips for hair care.
hair care tips for healthy hair
- 1- Always protect your hair from the sun, wind and rain. because it is one of the known causes of hair problems.
- 2- Handle carefully with your hair when it is camp.
- 3- Use hair conditioner regularly:
- 4- Do not overuse conditioner and use it with caution;
- 5- Use the same type of shampoo and conditioner;
- 6- Avoid using hair straightener on your hair excessively:
- 7- Avoid using very narrow hair tucks:
- 8- Do not gather your hair tightly at bedtime;
- 9- Choose for your sleeping pillow a silk or satin cover;
- 10- Dry your hair carefully;
- 11- Massage your hair and scalp with oil constantly;
- 12 – Use masks suitable for your hair,
- 13 – Avoid violent handling of the hair at the time of combing;
- 14 – Washing the hair with cold or warm water;
- 15 – Use a cleansing shampoo once a month;
- 16- Brush your hair properly;
- 17- Healthy eating for healthy hair;
- 18- Avoid using many hair products;
- 19- Choosing high-quality combs and brushes;
- 20- Stay away from methods of straightening hair with keratin, protein and others;
- 22- It is recommended to use natural mixtures that nourish the hair and straighten the hair;
Hair Care natural Masks
(1) – Coconut oil
Coconut oil is a natural alternative to conditioner. (heat a little coconut oil , and put it on the hair , and leave it for 30 minutes, then wash the hair with shampoo).
(2) – Recipe for natural oils for hair growth and intensification
- Castor oil, a quarter cup
- raw and organic coconut oil, a quarter cup
- sweet almond oil – 2 tablespoons
- 2 capsules of vitamin E oil
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel).
In a bowl, mix organic coconut oil, castor oil, sweet almond oil, aloe vera gel, and vitamin E oil.
(3) – Mask mayonnaise for moisturizing dry hair
mayonnaise is one of the best natural ingredients for moisturizing and caring for dry hair. thanks to its high content of moisturizing elements and proteins. that help nourish the hair and restore its vital appearance.
The method is:
put a cup of mayonnaise, a tablespoon of white honey, and a tablespoon of olive oil.
put it on the hair, rub the scalp with it. cover with a hot towel for 40 minutes, then rinse with water.
(4) – Avocado and honey
Avocado contains a high percentage of fatty acids, that deeply moisturize dry hair and nourish hair follicles.
Honey is also a natural moisturizer, that works to preserve the hair and protect it from dryness. it also helps to coat it with a thin layer. that helps protect it from the harmful influence of external factors.
- Mash a ripe avocado with a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of milk.
- Mix the ingredients well , until they are completely homogeneous.
- Put the mask on the hair , after washing it with hot water. and cover it with a plastic cap for 30 minutes. then rinse it with lukewarm water well.
(5) -Egg mask for hair
The healing properties of eggs work well to lengthen and thicken hair. which contain high levels of protein, zinc, sulfur, iron, phosphorous and iodine, and what makes this hair amazing.
Simply apply egg white twice to your hair and leave it on for 15 minutes.
Repeat this mask on a regular basis to get brighter and brighter hair.