Kentucky Fried Chicken at home with the secret of crunchy potatoe
Kentucky Fried Chicken is one of the most popular fast food in different restaurants, which is prepared with a special seasoning. that gives it the distinct taste, and is served with kaiser bread, french fries and ketchup.
How to make Kentucky fried chicken at home with ease
Ingredients for preparing kentucky Fried Chicken:
- 1 whole “kilo” chicken.
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder.
- 1 tablespoon onion powder.
- 1 tablespoon paprika.
- A cup of yogurt, or Milk with lemon juice.
- A large tablespoon of black pepper.
- Salt, to taste.
- Chili tablespoon, “as you like”.
Mixture for topping:
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- A teaspoon of salt.
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1 cup white flour.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1 teaspoon onion powder.
- 2 tablespoons of starch.
- A small tablespoon of ginger.
- Half a cup of water.
- Abundant oil for frying.
- 1- Wash the chicken well, cut it 8 pieces, and set it aside in a colander.
- 2- In a large bowl, put yogurt, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and chili, and mix well.
- 3- Add the chicken to the yogurt mixture, toss it well together. and leave the mixture in the fridge for a period of three hours to a full night.
- 4- prepare the topping mixture, “flour and baking powder, salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, ginger, starch, and paprika”. Put it in a flat and wide plate.
- 5- Remove the chicken pieces from the marinated yogurt mixture, then dip it in the flour to cover it completely. Then we put it in water, then put it back in flour, and then fry it in abundant oil.
- 6- Turn the chicken pieces on both sides until they are soft and golden.
- 7- We raise the fried chicken on kitchen paper to get rid of the excess oil.
- 8- Serve hot kfc crispy chicken with french fries and coleslaw salad.
How to prepare crispy fried potatoes
- A kilogram of potatoes, cleaned and cut into sticks.
- 3 large tablespoons of vinegar.
- 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Three cups of water.
- Abundant oil for frying.
How to prepare:
- 1- Cut the potatoes into fingers, then put them in a bowl, add water, vinegar and salt to taste, and soak for thirty minutes.
- 2- Drain the potatoes from the soaking water.
- 3- Heat the oil in a frying pan on the fire.
- 4- Leave the potatoes in the oil, stirring, until they are half cooked.
- 5- Drain the potatoes well from the oil, then put them in the freezer until use.
- 6- Take the potatoes out of the freezer, then fry them in oil again until they are soft, then drain them and serve next to KFC chicken.
chicken breast with different spices here.
1 thought on “kentucky fried chicken at home”