Pizza is one of the most famous recipes from Italian cuisine. which has gained great fame around the world.
it is adored by many young and old, and it can be served with several different additions. and diversification according to the desire of each individual.
How to make pizza dough
- Three cups of flour.
- one cup of warm water that can be replaced with a cup of milk.
- Three tablespoons of yogurt.
- Three tablespoons of milk powder.
- one egg.
- two teaspoons of yeast.
- one tablespoon of sugar.
- Five tablespoons of olive oil.
- a teaspoon of salt.
- a teaspoon of garlic powder .
- a teaspoon of onion powder.
- a teaspoon of thyme.
- 1)-The simplest pizza dough , is made of (flour, yeast, salt, olive oil and water). this is the simplest dough for the original pizza. while the rest of the ingredients are to enhance the taste. you can dispense with any ingredient.
- 2-) With this dough, we can also make mini pizza for our children.
Steps to make pizza dough
- 1- In a deep bowl, mix water, sugar, yeast, and stir well. and leave them for about a quarter of an hour. until they interact with each other (to test the success of the yeast reaction).
- 2- Mix all the dry ingredients (flour, salt, onion, powdered garlic) with each other in another bowl.
- 3- After testing the success of the yeast. we add to it olive oil, powdered milk, yogurt. then add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients. and knead well for a period of 8 to 10 minutes. and keep kneading until we have a soft dough that does not stick to the hands.
- 4- Cover the dough bowl with a piece of cloth. and leave the bowl in a warm place for about 45 minutes , until it is brewing.
- 5- After that we bring the tray and apply a little oil to it. Roll out the dough inside the tray. until it becomes even on the sides. With a fork, make marks with the dough while it is inside the tray.
- 6- Put the pizza dough in the oven for three minutes. before putting the filling on it. so that it does not dry out. Put the filling on it and return it to the oven until browning from the bottom. and the filling can also be placed directly on the pizza dough.
How to make Italian pizza sauce:
- A box of tomato sauce.
- a quarter cup of water.
- a teaspoon of sugar.
- a tablespoon of salt.
- two tablespoons of black pepper.
- a teaspoon of basil leaves.
- an appropriate amount of olives.
- a teaspoon of dried thyme.
- a tablespoon of garlic powder.
- a tablespoon of powdered onions.
How to prepare:
- 1- Put all the previous ingredients , in a bowl and mix well. then put this bowl on a medium heat until it boils. then reduce the temperature and leave it on a low heat for about twenty minutes. From here the pizza sauce is ready together.
- 2- Roll out the dough on a tray. put the tomato sauce and distribute it well. then add green pepper, olives, onions, cheddar cheese, and any other additions you wish.
The best types of cheese served with pizza
It is a medium-salty cheese, rich in delicious taste, to be grated on the face of the dough. to melt with heat, and to make a layer and the most delicious of cheese.
It is the most popular type used with pizza pasta. and is rich in beneficial ingredients, as well as deliciously rubbery.
It is a type of white cheese, which is used with French pizza. for a beneficial addition with a delicious taste.
It is a cheese with a salty taste, and a great addition to chicken pizza.
It is also a salty cheese, and it is added to different types of pizza doughs.
It is a delicious Italian cheese, added to chicken and margarita pizza.
- Shandoka cheese:
Made from a mixture of cow and goat milk. it is a light, sweet cheese with a refreshing twist. It is a one-year-old type of American cheese , that goes well with the salty coverage of a pizza.
- Gungurzola cheese:
It has a soft texture and a strong, rich flavor with a touch of salty taste. and it can be added to pizza with grapes , or with chicken to enjoy the wonderful taste
- Parmesan cheese:
It is considered one of the best types of cheese. as the fresh ones add a lot of flavor to pizza. because it is sharp and does not melt in a warm bath , such as mozzarella. and you can add it to pizza with shrimp , to get a wonderful taste of pizza.
Ideas for different fillings for pizza
- 1- Pizza with anchovy stuffing: anchovies, olives, and grated parmesan cheese.
- 2- Pizza stuffed with minced meat: minced meat, chopped green pepper, olives, mozzarella cheese.
- 3- Mushroom-stuffed pizza: mushrooms, sliced grilled onions, and grated parmesan cheese.
- 4- Pizza stuffed with pastrami.
- 5- Mashed tuna, anchovies, and grated cheese.
- 6- grated cheese, sliced sausage,and olives.
- 7- Minced meat, slices of roasted bell pepper, sliced tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- 8- Peeled and grilled shrimp, grilled small squid, bell pepper, onion slices, mozzarella cheese.
- 9- Small pieces of boiled or grilled chicken with onions, grated parmesan cheese, chopped bell peppers,and olives.
3 thoughts on “How to make Italian pizza at home”