different ways to prepare shrimp
Shrimp is one of the wonderful seafood, which has wonderful health benefits. it is one of the foods that bear a special character, and decorates the dining tables at the most luxurious parties , and the finest occasions.
here we highlight through this article on different ways to prepare shrimp at home with the health benefits of it.
Shrimp is a low-calorie dish. One of the most famous and delicious seafood is with shrimp. It is also one of the easiest meals to cook and prepare, so here are some ways to prepare it.
1- why to prepare fried shrimp
- Half a kilogram of peeled jumbo shrimp , removing the sanding cord from it, keeping the tail attached.
- a third cup of flour.
- three quarters of a teaspoon of salt.
- half a teaspoon of black pepper.
- 3 eggs.
- one and a half cups of rusk.
- copious vegetable oil for deep frying.
1- In a medium-sized deep bowl, beat the eggs until foamy. In another medium bowl, mix the flour, salt and black pepper and stir well.
2- Dip the shrimp grains in the flour, then stir well to remove the excess flour. Dip the shrimp in the egg, then dip it again in rusk to cover all sides.
3- Place abundant oil for frying in a saucepan over the stove and heat well. Then the shrimp are fried in batches, and the shrimp are placed in hot oil until they are cooked and need approximately one minute.
4- Fried shrimp grains are placed on kitchen paper to drain the excess oil. and then served in a healthy meal, next to the hot sauce, the way it is at the bottom.
2- Why to prepare fried shrimp on kfc way
- Half a kilo of well-cleaned jumbo shrimp.
- half a teaspoon of powdered ginger.
- a teaspoon of chopped garlic.
- half a spoonful of turmeric.
- half a spoonful of ground coriander.
- half a spoonful of paprika.
- half a tablespoon of ground cumin.
- a large spoonful of salt.
- a teaspoon of black pepper.
- a cup of flour.
- A quarter cup of soft rusk.
- a quarter cup of starch.
- two tablespoons of milk.
- one egg.
- a tablespoon of paprika.
the method of preparation :
1- The amount of shrimp required to make Kentucky shrimp is brought. then peeled, leaving the tail area without peeling.
2- The so-called sandbag is removed from the back of the shrimp, but with great care when removing it.
3- Wash the shrimp well and leave it to drain.
4- A bowl is brought and all the spices that have been prepared. that we have mentioned for the method of making fried shrimp , are placed in the Kentucky way. and the amount of shrimp is placed on it, turned over and left for about half an hour.
5- A dish is brought in in which the egg is placed with pepper, salt, the amount of flour and starch. and they are mixed well with each other.
6- The amount of fine rusk is brought into another dish.
7- The shrimp is lowered onto the flour first. then on the eggs and milk, and then on the soft rusk.
8- The quantity is fully prepared and then fried in copious oil. which was heated over a fire before then reduce the fire to medium and fry all the shrimp, until it takes the desired golden color and then an adult is served here.
3-why to prepare Grilled shrimp with butter and garlic
- A kilogram of jumbo shrimp.
- three cloves of crushed garlic.
- the juice of two lemons.
- a tablespoon of salt.
- half a tablespoon of black pepper.
- a large spoonful of cumin.
- two tablespoons of butter.
the method of preparation :
1- The shrimp is washed, cleaned with a little flour. then the back is cut without removing the peel, and we get rid of the sandy thread in it.
2- Put the crushed garlic, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, cumin and butter in a bowl. Stir until overlapping.
3- Soak the shrimp in the resulting mixture. and leave it in the refrigerator for a few hours until the flavors absorb.
4- We put the marinated shrimp pieces on the electric grill, or the oven can be used. You can also use charcoal, and they are grilled for three minutes on each side, or until they are completely cooked.
4-way to prepare Seafood cream soup
Seafood or seafood soup is one of the foods rich in vitamins and minerals. and this is one of the nutritious meals that contain a high percentage of omega-3. that maintains the health of the heart and arteries.
in addition to phosphorus and nutritious calcium, and each item can be served separately or all of them With some, whether in soup, pasta or pizza, seafood. also contains minerals, vitamins and iodine that the body needs.
- ¼ kilo (250 g) salmon fillet cut into small cubes.
- ¼ kilo (250 g) mussels.
- kilo (250 g) peeled and clean shrimp.
- ¼ kilo (250 g) sliced calamari.
- 4 pieces of crab, cut into small pieces.
- an onion Small, finely chopped.
- 2 mashed garlic cloves.
- 2 cups (500 ml) cooking cream.
- 2 cups (500 ml) water.
- 2 tablespoons (25 g) butter at room temperature.
- ½ teaspoon (2.5 g) ground cumin.
- salt and black pepper.
The method of preparation :
On a medium heat, put the butter, then the onions, and fry until wilted. Add garlic and stir for a minute, then add salmon, shrimp, calamari, mussels and crabs, and stir for 3-4 minutes.
Add the water, salt, black pepper and cumin, stir well. and then leave it to boil. We cover the pot and leave the soup on a low heat for about 8 minutes.
We add the cream and stir constantly on low heat for 3 minutes.
Serve the soup in a serving plate, and serve it hot with lemon. Thousand wellness.
5-Way to prepare hot sauce served with shrimp
- Half a cup of mayonnaise.
- One and a half tablespoon of Asian hot sauce.
- Two teaspoons of honey.
- Salt to taste.
To prepare the sauce :
In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, hot sauce, honey, a quarter of a teaspoon of salt, and a tablespoon of water. and stir the ingredients until mixed and serve alongside the shrimp.
6- Health Benefits of shrimp
- Shrimp has wonderful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. the most prominent antioxidants are: astaxanthin, selenium and copper.
- Research has proven that astaxanthin contributes to promoting the health of the nervous system , strengthening muscles and bones.
- It has also been shown to reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- Shrimp contains selenium, which boosts the health of the immune system, and reduces the risk of heart failure and cardiovascular disease. It also promotes lung health, improves cognitive function, and reduces the risk of diabetes and depression.
- It also contains copper, which is necessary for some vital enzymes in the body, such as superoxide dismutase. and It is necessary to regulate oxygen metabolism and limit the oxidative potential that harms cells.
- Shrimp is also characterized by its low calories, and therefore it is an ideal food for obese patients.