Table of Contents
The modus operandi of the daily crisp cake, cocoa cake and orange crisp cake with the secret of the success of the fragile cake.
Cake is one of the most famous desserts that everyone loves, especially in the morning with a cup of coffee, or tea, or as a kind of hospitality as a kind of dessert beside food.
The daily crisp cake can be called the regular cake, the one cup cake or the one standard, because we use the same standard in all the ingredients.
Now we present to you the method of preparing the daily crisp cake, and the orange crisp cake, with some notes for the success of the cake in general.
How to make the daily crisp cake
Daily Crispy Cake Ingredients:
- 4 eggs, at room temperature.
- 2 cups of flour.
- 1 cup of sugar.
- 1 cup of corn or sunflower oil or butter and oil or butter only, but the oil makes it more brittle.
- One cup of warm milk (we heat it on the fire for two minutes only).
- A large spoonful of baking powder.
- A small spoonful of vanilla.
- A tablespoon of vinegar.
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt, works as a cake improver with vinegar and baking powder.
- pinch of salt
How to prepare :
- (1)- Using the electric or manual beater or the hand blender, first beat the eggs well with the vanilla.
- (2)- We put sugar while continuing to whisk, then milk, oil, vinegar, salt, and yogurt, with any ingredient that must continue whisking.
- (3)- In a bowl, we put this liquid mixture, and drop it with 2 cups of sifted flour, and a large spoonful of baking powder.
- (4)- We pour it into a medium-sized cake pan, then bake it at a temperature of 180 for 40 to 45 minutes.
- (5)- Testing the normality with a toothpick or a fork that we put in the cake, if it comes out without traces of cake, this means everything is normal.
How to make cocoa cake
Cocoa cake is easy to prepare, because its ingredients are available in most kitchens, without the need to add artificial flavors or food colorings.
cocoa cake ingredients
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚
- 4 teaspoons Nescafe
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup cocoa
- ½ cup milk🥛
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup sugar
How to prepare cocoa cake
Beat eggs with vanilla well.
Add the cup of sugar while continuing to beat, then gradually add the flour and cocoa.
In a greased tray, put the cake in it and then put it in the oven until it is completely cooked.
To make a sauce for the cake
- Mix the sugar with the milk and the Nescafe in the electric mixer, then put the mixture on the fire until it thickens its texture.
- Take the cake out of the oven, then pour the sauce over it and put it in the fridge.
How to make orange cake
Orange cake ingredients
- Two cups of flour
- sugar cup
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- cup of vegetable oil
- A glass of fresh orange juice
- A teaspoon of vanilla
- A little bit of orange zest
- a tablespoon of vinegar
How to prepare
- (1)- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- (2)- Sprinkle the mold with flour, and a little oil.
- (3)- We add the baking powder, a pinch of salt to the flour, and mix well, sifting them three times.
- (4)- In a bowl, put the sugar, eggs and vanilla, and using the electric mixer, we mix the ingredients until we get a crisp and homogeneous mixture.
- (5)- We add a tablespoon of vinegar and a cup of vegetable oil while continuing to beat, and we put the orange juice on top of the egg and sugar mixture, and mix the ingredients until they are homogeneous.
- (6)- Gradually add the flour to the egg mixture, stirring gently in one direction, and continue doing so until finished and a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- (7)- Put the cake mixture in the mold and put it in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until maturity. Serve the crisp orange cake with a cup of hot tea.
The secret of the success of the fragile cake
- (1)- All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- (2)- Never put the liquid mixture on the flour, but rather the opposite.
- (3)- We preheat the oven for about five minutes before placing the cake.
- (4)- The flour must be sifted 2-3 times in order for the air to permeate it.
- (5) – When placing the flour, move it in one direction only.
- (6) For each cup of flour, we use 2 eggs.