Table of Contents
Vitamins for bright and shiny skin
Women in their constant pursuit of beauty go to great lengths to , research the latest in beauty and skincare products.
However, the use of these preparations may not be sufficient. if the diet is not integrated or in cases of stress and permanent tension.
The condition of the complexion is a reflection of the health of the entire body. Lack of certain nutrients may damage the skin in several ways.
Vitamin B deficiency causes skin dryness and peeling. while vitamin C deficiency delays , wound healing and causes bleeding gums.
Therefore, you must ensure healthy nutrition. that provides your skin with the nutrients , necessary for its freshness and health. Here are the best vitamins for bright and shiny skin.
- Vitamin C is one of the important antioxidants. that work to produce collagen, which is one of the essential proteins for the skin. that works to protect it from many harmful microbes.
- as it is one of the important elements, in the body to absorb iron , as it works to protect the body from the signs of aging. as it is one of the important vitamins in Improving , the performance of the body’s immune system.
- It helps the body protect it from many microbes and viruses, which cause many diseases. that negatively affect the freshness of the skin.
- the most important foods that contain , all kinds of citrus fruits, broccoli, cauliflower, cucumbers, parsley and tomatoes.
- Folic acid is also one of the best vitamins for bright and shiny skin. as it is one of the important vitamins for genetic genes. as it has a great role in building blood cells , and building the body’s nervous system.
- as it is also one of the vitamins important for the pregnant woman. as it works to protect the fetus from many congenital anomalies. and from the best foods , that contains it, sunflower, chicken liver and eggs.
- It is one of the important vitamins in the prevention of many diseases. on top of which is rickets, and the sun’s rays are one of the most important sources.
- It also works to improve the absorption of many mineral elements in the body. on top of which is calcium, and one of the most important foods that contains , is salmon.
- Vitamin E is one of the antioxidants that work in helping the body , eliminate free radicals. which cause many skin problems, as it also works to improve the immune system mechanism.
- as it is also one of the most important vitamins in combination with vitamin C , in protecting the skin from sunlight and preserving the skin’s moisture.
- Its smoothness and protection from wrinkles , and fine lines on the face. is among the most important foods that contain , fresh leafy vegetables, nuts, olive oil and sunflowers.
- Vitamin B1 is also one of the best vitamins , for the freshness of the skin. because it works to stimulate the blood circulation in the body.
- which helps the blood flow to all parts of the body. which works to activate and renew its cells, which keeps the skin’s youthfulness and smoothness.
- it is also one of the vitamins important in the treatment and prevention of acne. And the appearance of wrinkles and strengthening the nervous system. Among the most important foods that these contain are raisins, soybeans, nuts and egg yolks.
- Vitamin K is considered one of the most important vitamins. that work to strengthen the capillaries in the skin of the face.
- It works to help improve blood flow to the skin of the face. and also helps prevent the presence of dark circles under the eyes , and works to improve skin tissues.
- one of the most important sources of this vitamin for the body, is lettuce Kale, broccoli and spinach.
Skin care steps
Every person has to know his skin type first, then to use the correct product for it. for oily, dry, mixed and even acne-affected skin, each of them needs a special preparation. this will help meet the skin’s needs of nutrients.
1) – Skin cleaning
- Care must be taken to clean the skin, especially the hands and face, with warm water. and this will open the pores of the skin.
- so it should not be followed by going out into the strong sun. and a gentle cleanser must be chosen on the skin that suits it.
- the cleanser is placed on the skin, and applied uniformly Circular for less than a minute.
- the leaflet should be read on the detergent, as some types require leaving it on the face for a few minutes , for best results. then rinse the cleanser with cold water.
2) – Toner
- After cleaning the skin, it must be dried, and with a cotton swab dipped in a toner solution.
- you wipe the skin (especially the face) well. the toner solution helps to maintain the pH level of the skin , even after cleaning, be careful not to approach the eyes.
3) – Moisturizing
- After the applied toner has dried on the surface of the skin, a suitable moisturizer is applied to the skin.
- distributed in a circular motion, as before cleaning. the moisturizer must be gentle on the skin and suit it.
4) – Peeling
- This step is carried out twice a week, and it is an essential step to clean the deep inner pores of the skin. and this method is carried out after cleaning the usual skin.
- the scrub is used and focuses on dry or deep areas , such as the area around the nose, forehead and chin.
- Your skin is your pampered baby , who needs care and attention all the time. You need cleaning, disinfection and hydration, and you need food and water.
- The skin needs special and continuous care from time to time. and the skin needs vitality and freshness all the time.