foods for healthy and bright skin
Taking care of the skin, who among us does not care about his skin, whether you are male or female. the first thing that appears in your face, attracts those around you, so the beauty of a person shows his interest in this skin.
this interest in the integrated freshness and care shows, and that is why everyone must take care of the skin on a daily basis. the skin if you ignore Taking care of it, even for a short time, you will damage it.
It needs intensive and great care, and in order to be able to take care of your skin daily, you must know the daily basics that you must do on a daily basis , to highlight your beauty and the beauty of your skin , and show its vitality and freshness.
Enjoying radiant, healthy, flawless skin is every woman’s dream. to achieve this dream does not have to be through , the use of cosmetics and skin care. which may cost you a lot while it contains many chemicals. You can get fresh skin in a simple way, which is eating more foods.
There are a lot of foods and drinks that give you healthy and bright skin. and the best foods for healthy skin , are in the first place drinking water in abundance and eating salmon and sweet potatoes.
as well as eating tomatoes, kiwi and others. Here is a list of some foods to get fresh and bright skin.
- Drink plenty of water for healthy skin, “Your skin is the largest organ in your body. and it is a reflection of what is happening inside your body”, says nutritionist Christy Brissette.
- Drinking water may seem like a no-brainer, but most people don’t get enough water in their day.
- This can lead to dry skin, especially in the winter. it is recommended that you prepare your own drinking water. Adding citrus fruits, cucumbers or frozen berries , can be a great way to add flavor and add some antioxidants, to your drink.
- Because the skin contains With 30% water, proper hydration can improve its density, according to research published in the International Journal of Aesthetic Sciences.
- for healthy skin, it is recommended to focus on 8 to 10 cups of water daily. Water not only maintains cell moisture, but also helps flush out toxins (especially during sweating).
- Drinking water also provides you with the opportunity , to obtain some important minerals.
- Berries are considered a skin regenerating food , as they are rich in dietary fiber, vitamin A and vitamin C. with low concentrations of saturated fats, cholesterol and sodium. It also helps get rid of acne and dark spots.
- Green leafy vegetables, especially spinach, are rich in nutrients and antioxidants, especially lutein. which helps keep the whites of your eyes sparkling.
- This healthy vegetable is also an important source of vitamins B, C and E. as well as potassium, iron, magnesium, calcium and omega-3s.
- People flock to moisturizers, but if they don’t address their skin problems internally, they won’t get the natural glow.
- One of the important tips for getting bright and healthy skin, is to increase your intake of omega-3 fatty acids. which are commonly found in oily fish.
- The omega-3 fatty acids help your skin eliminate waste and moisturize it. Dry skin is one of the most important signs of not getting enough omega-3s.
- A recent study published in the Journal of Clinical Medicine found that, in addition to improving the look and feel of your skin. omega-3s also provide some preventive benefits from some types of skin cancer.
- To benefit from the effects of omega-3, it is recommended that you add a serving or two meals of Atlantic salmon, arctic fish or trout to your weekly diet. If you are not a fan of fish, get omega-3 from plant sources. Where you can add shea oil , flax and nuts in your meals.
- When wanting to eat, people tend to eat foods , that are high in sugar, such as refined carbohydrates. Thus, a rise in blood sugar occurs, and then it ends with dermatitis.
- The specialists said, conditions such as acne , can be exacerbated by Foods that increase blood sugar.
- To get the carbohydrates without sacrificing your skin, it is recommended to roast some sweet potatoes.
- Roasted sweet potatoes, which are a filling side dish, offer a good range of antioxidants. and fibers, without raising your blood sugar.
- In addition to the heart health benefits of tomatoes , such as reducing the risk of stroke. studies indicate that adding tomatoes to your diet can also treat your skin. Studies have shown that “lycopene”, an important component in tomatoes.
- It enhances the protection of natural skin from radiation damage. Ultraviolet (UV), which according to studies published in the Journal of Dermatology. is a major contributor to premature aging and skin cancer.
- Although not a substitute for sunscreen, it is recommended that you increase your lycopene consumption. by adding tomato paste (which has a higher concentration of lycopene than fresh tomatoes), to soups instead of broth.
- It is suggested that you pair these tomato dishes with heart-healthy fats, like olive oil. Which can help your body absorb lycopene.
Eating Brazil nuts daily protects you from frequent dermatologist visits. as Brazil nuts are rich in selenium, which can help protect your skin cells from damage, including skin cancer.
- Not only will nuts make you look younger. but a study published in the scientific journal found Of the nutrient, that Brazil nuts can also reduce the risk of heart disease.
- If you do not like nuts or are allergic to them, you can also find selenium in dairy products, eggs, and seafood.
- Fruits and vegetables rich in Vitamin C help the body to produce collagen. It enhances the elasticity of your skin, and also plays an important role in healing the skin.
- Dermatologists recommend eating kiwis , over other fruits rich in vitamin C. This is because only one of these fruits provides 100 percent of your recommended daily intake of vitamin C, even more than the same amount of oranges.
- This delicious treat is a good source of Vitamin E and contains antioxidants. which help protect skin cells from damage.
- Avocados are high in fats which, according to a study published in the journal Nutrition in Clinical Care. helps your body better absorb fat soluble vitamins and phytochemicals.
- as well as absorb the substances found in the avocados itself, and the fruits and vegetables that you eat with them.
- Avocados are also rich in vitamin E, which doctors say promotes healthy skin in its own way. Vitamin E protects skin from free radical damage, so it helps slow aging.
- It also helps expand blood vessels to bring more oxygen and nutrients to the skin. Foods rich in Vitamin E are best paired with those that contain selenium. they work together to protect against free radical damage.
- Other foods rich in Vitamin E include wheat germ, sunflower seeds, spinach, and almonds.
- This anti-inflammatory spice enhances the flavor of vegetable and meat dishes, as well as juices and tea. It can also improve healthy skin thanks to its active ingredient, “curcumin”.
- A study published in the Journal of the American Society of Pharmacologists found that “curcumin”. can lower risk levels for many health conditions such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, and inflammatory bowel disease.
- There is also evidence that it can help treat inflammatory skin diseases, and It also speeds up wound healing.
- Research published in the Journal of Cancer Research and Treatment , suggests combining turmeric with black pepper , to help the body absorb its antioxidant compounds.
- Next to the water, green tea is at the top of the skin-friendly beverage list. It is a good source of antioxidants. green tea has several properties that help achieve glowing skin.
- Avocado and green tea are not only beneficial , when consumed but also when used externally. The active polyphenols in green tea are essential in protecting against sun damage. With its ability to reduce swelling, redness and irritation.
- Green tea is an essential addition to any daily diet. so enjoy it with a little ginger or honey for some variety (ginger also contains antioxidants).
- More specifically, pomegranate juice works wonders for your skin. It is one of the few fruits whose juice is considered very beneficial, if not more beneficial, than the fruit itself.
- A secret dose for healthy, youthful skin. pomegranate juice is high in antioxidant benefits, which can help slow down the aging process. by reducing wrinkles and fine lines , caused by sun exposure and damage.
- It also helps rejuvenate skin cells and prevent hyperpigmentation , and black spots on the skin, Suitable for all skin types.
- pomegranate juice provides adequate hydration to the skin, soothing dry and irritated skin. and thus improving skin texture. And a daily cup of pomegranate juice can help you on your way, to radiant and glowing skin.
Skin Care Nutritional Tips
1- Reducing unhealthy foods:
- Unhealthy foods such as fast food, frozen meals. and canned vegetables do not contain vitamins and minerals.
- but rather contain large amounts of sodium, which is harmful to the body and skin.This appears as small bumps, redness and a rash.
2- Focus on unsaturated fats:
- Essential polyunsaturated fats (omega-3s) are required for the formation of new skin cells, the regulation of the entry of food and oxygen, and the exit of toxins from it.
- Healthy skin also acts as a barrier to retain skin hydration. Unsaturated fats are found in linseed oil, olive oil, cod liver oil and fish such as salmon and halibut.
3– Reducing sugars:
- Some studies indicate that sugars increase the flow of insulin, which can cause wrinkles. And sugars have many sources other than table sugar and sweets, such as potatoes, bread, pasta and soft drinks.
- To avoid excess sugars in your diet, you can focus on bread and pasta made from the whole grain of wheat. to get the benefit of wheat, while reducing the amount of carbohydrates, that turn into sugars in the body, and harm the body and skin.
4- Eating more vegetables and fruits:
- Vegetables and fruits contain vitamins and minerals. as well as antioxidants, needed to combat free radicals that harm skin and cause wrinkles.
- Therefore, you should eat all kinds of fruits and vegetables two to four times a day.
5– Attention to food diversity:
- Vegetables and fruits are not the only source of vitamins and minerals. but it should be taken into account that red meat, poultry and eggs are important sources for obtaining the nutrients , necessary for a healthy body and skin.
- Your skin is the title of your beauty, its health and freshness is evidence of your being in good health.
- Make sure to get all the nutrients from their natural sources. and get an adequate amount of rest every day.
2 thoughts on “best foods for healthy and bright skin”