If your eyes are the window to your soul, your skin is the window to your health, your skin reflects what you eat which is why topical creams and lotions can only beautify your appearance for a short time.
because aging starts from the inside out, it only makes sense that you start taking care of your skin from the inside out. And also the good news is that you can easily do this by eating directly.
Now you have 15 types of anti-aging foods, you can eat as many as you like to keep your skin healthy.
15 anti-aging foods to boost glowing skin
- 1)- fatty fish
- 2)- Nuts
- 3)- Avocado 🥑
- 4)- green tea
- 5)- Yogurt and kefir
- 6)- honey bee
- 7)- innocent grapes
- 8)- vegetables and fruits
- 9)- tomatoes
- 10)- spinach and leafy greens
- 11)- sweet pepper
- 12)- Fermented foods
- 13)- Turmeric
- 14)- Raw cocoa
- 15)- Oats
Oily fish for healthy glowing skin
1)- fatty fish 🐟
- Fatty fish are high in omega-3 fatty acids, such as mackerel, tuna, and sardines.
- Omega-3 fatty acids keep the skin supple and moisturized, and reduce inflammation. This fish is also a great source of Vitamin E; which contains antioxidant properties.
- They also contain zinc, a wound healing mineral, which helps get rid of acne.
2)- Nuts 🌰
- Nuts, just like fish, are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, and vitamin E, plus they contain other minerals and vitamins that keep your skin young and glowing.
- By eating nuts regularly, you will provide your body with many vitamins, especially B vitamins; Including folic acid that prevents dermatitis.
- Selenium is another ingredient found in nuts, which is another good antioxidant for the skin, along with Vitamin C which has anti-aging properties, is also a great moisturizer.
- In addition, these nuts can help you get rid of dark circles under your eyes, such as almonds, cashews, and walnuts.
Superfood Anti-Aging Food
3)- Avocado 🥑
- Another type of anti-aging food is avocado, it is rich in carotenoids that protect the skin from sun damage.
- A study was conducted of 82 airline pilots and others. People who often travel by plane It is a known fact, about them that such people are exposed to harmful ionizing radiation.
- But people who ate avocados experienced significantly less DNA damage, which makes avocados unique however it contains a unique phytochemical, which is believed to stimulate collagen production.
4)- green tea
- Green tea is a favorite drink of many people. Green tea is not only delicious but also beneficial for the health of your skin. It is full of polyphenols and antioxidants.
- These antioxidants reduce skin redness by fighting infections, and they effectively protect your body, as well as protecting against sun damage.
- Remember at the same time even if you drink several cups of green tea every day in the summer, don’t forget to use sunscreen every time you go out, it is critical to your health.
5)- Yogurt and kefir
- Yogurt and kefir are packed full of live probiotics that help your skin look youthful; By reducing irritation, redness, and acne.
- Friendly bacteria in the gut fight inflammation where a lot of skin problems take root, you can also put yogurt on your face as a face mask.
- This is a great way to rejuvenate your skin, as the lactic acid in yoghurt and kefir have anti-aging and exfoliating properties to reduce fine lines, and give your face a healthy glow.
Bee honey for glowing skin
6)- honey bee
- Bee honey is a natural antioxidant, moisturizer with antibacterial properties so it’s no wonder that it is so beneficial for the skin.
- Honey is commonly used in DIY face masks and is applied topically to reduce inflammation, treat acne, and moisturize dry skin.
- Honeys such as manuka and kanika are particularly effective for these purposes, and eating honey is a good idea especially if you are using it as a substitute for other sweets.
7)- innocent grapes
- Blueberries are a superfood as they are a rich source of antioxidants, thus helping your skin to fight the damage caused by free radicals that you cannot avoid these harmful particles as they are caused by pollution like cigarette smoke etc.
- They penetrate deep into your skin, and only certain antioxidants like those in blueberries can protect you and repair your skin from within.
- And the anthocyanins in blueberries stabilize collagen so your skin stays young and healthy for longer
8)- vegetables and fruits
- Vegetables and fruits are full of antioxidants, and these antioxidants, which are found in all brightly colored vegetables and fruits, especially those with a purple or dark red color, work to give the complexion and vitality.
- There are two main reasons why oranges are good for your skin, as they are rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. Vitamin C is reloaded with water and moisturizes the skin from the inside, preventing cracks.
- While antioxidants play an important role in collagen production, as for collagen, it keeps your skin smooth and firm and prevents sagging and wrinkles.
- The fruit is rich in skin-friendly vitamin C, plus the pomegranate contains ellagic acid and punic acid. Laghan Punic, Allegan is believed to increase your body’s ability to maintain collagen.
- And elastin fights damage from free radicals and slows down the breakdown of collagen, and combine that with the collagen-boosting powers of Vitamin C, so you’ve got a real miracle worker for your skin.
tomatoes are anti-aging foods superfood
- Tomatoes In addition to being another great source of vitamin C, they contain major carotenoids such as lycopene, lutein, alpha carotene and the antioxidant carotenoids.
- Beta-carotene protects your skin from sun damage, prevents wrinkles and is also naturally anti-inflammatory. To reap the full benefits of tomatoes, it is best to cook them using healthy fats such as olive oil rather than eating them raw.
- Eating them cooked helps your body absorb more lycopene, plus you can put tomatoes directly on your skin and you’ll find different recipes all over the internet.
- Open pore treatment helps you to have glowing skin and prevent signs of aging in addition to that it can also act as an effective natural sunscreen and protect your skin from dangerous UV rays.
Vitamins that delay aging
10)- spinach and leafy greens
- Leafy greens like spinach and kale are packed with vitamins that the skin loves including vitamins AC and E. Vitamin A controls sebum production Vitamin C boosts collagen and Vitamin E protects against oxidative damage.
- All together, they help your skin stay hydrated, plump, wrinkle-free and spot-free. Both spinach and kale are also anti-inflammatory that fight infections in your gut, so your skin is the ultimate winner.
11)- sweet pepper
- Of all the fruits and vegetables, pepper has the highest amount of vitamin C, and it is also rich in skin-healthy vitamins B6 + B9, folic acid and carotenoids.
- Vitamin B6 is known to prevent and fight such skin diseases as dermatitis, eczema and hormonal acne, and improve the freshness of your skin.
- It also helps detoxify the body, this can greatly reduce acne, and you can get nutrients from bell peppers in all colors.
12)- Fermented foods
- Yogurt and kefir aren’t the only fermented foods that are good for your skin, and the list of healthiest fermented foods includes pickles, miso, kimchi, raw cheese, and soy products like tempeh.
- And since all fermented foods contain probiotics, these are friendly bacteria that balance out the bad bacteria in your gut and soothe the effects that may be showing on your skin.
- It also prevents wrinkles and gives you glowing skin by improving the absorption of nutrients from everything you eat. Another benefit of probiotics is that they contain anti-aging lactic acid.
- Turmeric is a superfood, this spice has earned a reputation as a superfood, and for good reason turmeric is anti-inflammatory which is why it helps heal acne and calm redness.
- It prevents oxidative damage to the skin and repairs existing sun damage, and even prevents skin cancer, and people use it as a treatment for tumors.
- Use face masks to help get rid of acne scars and other types of scars, this spice can also help with various skin problems.
14)- Raw cocoa
- The reason raw cacao is such a great anti-aging food is because it contains resveratrol, a powerful antioxidant.
- Like all other antioxidants, it protects and repairs sun damaged skin and prevents signs of premature aging.
- Cocoa is also one of the greatest sources of magnesium in food. Magnesium is a soothing mineral that helps reduce skin irritation. Roasted cocoa and dark chocolate made with cocoa also contain some resveratrol, but not as much.
- To get the most out of raw cacao, it is best to consume it by adding it to smoothies or yogurt.
- Oats are full of manganese. This mineral is not usually associated with skin health, but manganese helps your body absorb an essential skin vitamin.
- Amines and minerals like choline, biotin, and vitamin C together help maintain your skin’s elasticity and fight free radical damage.
- Oats also contain skin-healing zinc and the antioxidant selenium, one of the minerals most beneficial to your overall health.
- Oats are also good for your skin. They contain omega-3 fatty acids and polyphenols. As mentioned earlier, omega-3 keeps your skin supple and hydrated, polyphenols protect against oxidative damage, and fight inflammation.