morning habits that increase fat burning
Losing weight is a difficult journey, and the process is rarely easy especially when you want to reach your goals in a healthy, smart and fast way. An old saying “the early bird gets the worm” may be an old saying, but there is plenty of research to back it up.
Now according to studies, it’s not just that people in the morning tend to be happier, and live longer; But they may also be thinner.
A morning routine is good, and it can definitely set the tone for the day right, helping you lose weight faster.
in today’s article, we will share with you 12 morning habits that can help you burn belly fat throughout the day; From exposure to direct sunlight, cool showers, getting enough sleep, to chewing your food properly and more.
- 1). Eat a protein-rich breakfast
- 2). Get some sunlight
- 3). Doing mindfulness exercises
- 4). Eat a light and healthy snack
- 5) . drink a lot of water
- 6). Shower with cold water
- 7). Get enough sleep
- 8). Go to work on public transportation
- 9). Reduce the number of times you weigh yourself
- 10). Doing physical activity in the morning
- 11)). Chew your food well
- 12. Write down the food you eat in the food diary
Morning habits that increase fat burning
1). Eat a protein-rich breakfast
- Eat 20 grams or more of protein at the first meal of the day; It will give you a great meal to start reaching your recommended daily intake.
- When you get that initial shot of this essential nutrient in the morning hop your metabolism aiding weight loss kicks in, because it takes so long to digest and reduces appetite, making it easy to eat lunch without giving in to cravings for more food.
- The best generous serving breakfast foods are eggs, butter, Greek and regular yogurt, or lean chicken and turkey sausage.
12 morning habits that increase fat burning
2). Get some sunlight 🌞
- Get some direct sunlight at the start of your morning routine; It helps a lot in losing weight, firstly it absorbs the sun’s rays, secondly a flood of sunlight is not only an instant pick up in the morning, but also helps to lose weight.
- Where a study found that people exposed to moderately bright light in the morning; They have significantly lower BMIs than people who are exposed to light later in the day.
- Regardless of physical activity, people who are exposed to morning light; They have about a 20 percent lower BMI.
How to turn your body into a fat burning machine
3). Doing mindfulness exercises
- Practicing mindfulness exercises helps you regularly check your emotions, feelings, thoughts and sensations in an effort to reach a state of awareness.
- There are a number of ways you can practice mindfulness exercises; According to researchers, it can relieve stress and boost memory, focus, and has another benefit that it may help you lose weight.
- One study found that mindfulness training was able to reduce both emotional eating and binge eating. Find a quiet place that you can take advantage of at that time, to be aware of your thoughts, your feelings.
4). Eat a light and healthy snack
- After completing your healthy breakfast round, now pack a healthy snack as a snack for the day too, your body is working like a machine that needs to be refueled every few hours, take some time and consider a healthy snack option instead of reaching for unhealthy meals.
- Eating some healthy fast foods will keep your metabolism fast, and lead you down the path of weight loss.
- don’t stick to the same boring snack options, be sure to keep trying some new, healthy recipes to prevent yourself from falling back into tempting, but unhealthy options.
drinking alot of water
5) . drink a lot of water
- Starting your morning with a glass or two of water is an easy way to promote weight loss, as it can help increase energy expenditure, or the number of calories your body burns for at least 60 minutes after drinking water.
- In one study, drinking 17 fluid ounces, or 500 milliliters, of water increased metabolic rate by an average of 30%.
- Another study found that overweight women who increased their water intake to more than 34 ounces; Or one liter a day, we lost four extra pounds over the course of one year.
- Also without making any other changes to their diet, or exercise routine. Drinking water may decrease appetite and food intake in some individuals.
- One study showed that drinking 17 fluid ounces, or 500 milliliters, of water reduced the number of calories eaten at breakfast by 13%.
- In fact, most studies on this topic have shown that drinking about 34 to 68 ounces of water per day; It can help lose weight.
Taking a cold shower and its effect on weight loss
6). Shower with cold water
- take a shower with cold water in the morning; It helps wake us up slowly. Studies have shown that taking a cool shower in the morning can help boost your energy levels in your metabolism, and also regulate your hormones.
- When your body gets cold, you burn a large amount of calories in order to continue to keep it warm because of this, all the internal organs jump on board; In order to maintain the health of your body.
- When taking a shower with cold water first thing in the morning; Your metabolism will be pushed to a higher level. It’s also a great way to prepare your body for a big breakfast; Which will regulate blood sugar levels, and reduce food cravings throughout the day.
- But it is recommended that you start the first two minutes of showering at your preferred temperature; Then slowly make it cooler, and then you can stay in that cold water for three to four minutes to get the maximum benefits.
7). Get enough sleep
- Yes, the right sleep for your beauty; It is important for your weight, as it is for your brain as well. Experts say that if you don’t get enough sleep, you tend to eat more during the day and as a result gain weight.
- It happens because sleep deprivation lowers the levels of leptin in your body, a hormone that controls energy balance and deficiency. It upsets this balance, making you eat more, all you have to do is go to bed early so you can get a good night’s sleep.
8). Go to work on public transportation
- Go to work by taking public transportation or riding a bike, because that’s best for your waistline.
- Where a study showed that people who walk on a bike and take public transportation have a lower percentage of body fat; Compared to those who rely on their cars to go to work.
- Researchers collected the body fat percentages of more than 7,000 people, then completed a questionnaire about how they got to the office.
- women who used a method other than a car, such as cycling or walking, had a BMI of 0.7 at a waist circumference, which is about 5 pounds lower than the others.
- Note that this does not exclude public transportation, even walking to the nearest bus stop, or train station can also be useful.
9). Reduce the number of times you weigh yourself
- In one study, it was found that people who weigh themselves frequently; They had about three times more weight, and body fat, than people who weighed themselves less frequently.
- The study says that the best time of the day to stand on the scale is right after waking up from sleep, and going to the bathroom, do it once a week and with the same clothes each scale to get the most accurate results.
10). Doing physical activity in the morning
- Engaging in physical activity in the morning can be your best weight loss aid. While exercise or physical activity should become a part of your daily lifestyle.
- Morning exercise can be your best habit to inculcate the loss of that extra group of fat, along with logging a boost in metabolism.
- The morning hours are the best time to sweat, lose more weight, and start your day with a clearer and energized state of mind.
- Where 20 minutes of strength training a day in the morning will give you a major metabolic boost, follow it up with dynamic stretching exercises and body weight exercises targeting the arms and legs.
- Your body also burns more calories after you finish, which is called post-exercise oxygen consumption or epoc.
- So exercising in the morning can be a great start to your day, and indulging in any physical activity early in the day also stabilizes your sleep cycle, another important factor for losing weight.
- doing the right exercise based on your body type can help you get much better results than doing it randomly. So you should know your body type to know the best exercises for you according to your body type.
Does chewing food well help you lose weight?
11)). Chew your food well
- Fill your breakfast plate properly with healthy foods; that take longer to eat. High-fiber foods, and whole grains require more chewing effort.
- The more you chew, the more you move your jaw, which burns 5 percent more calories. Apples, carrots, brown rice, and a combination of these foods might be an excellent meal.
- They are rich in fiber that keeps your gut healthy and will help you feel fuller for longer.
- Eating healthy foods in general will help you lose weight in healthy ways, and a diet rich in fiber will keep you energetic and light throughout the day.
12). Write down the food you eat in the food diary
- Keep track of what you eat and write it down in your food diary 📝 It can be an effective way to keep yourself accountable.
- Do this for weeks to become aware of what you are eating, and whether or not it aligns with your weight loss goals.
- Just stop tracking calories, once you have a good idea of how much you are eating; And if it’s the right food for you, you’ll actually start your weight loss journey.