Many people are overweight and obese , which can cause them psychological discomfort.
Weight gain is one of the most important causes of various health problems, so you find that a person who suffers from overweight is always looking for ways , and means to help him get rid of obesity . now our discussion about the types of differe healthy diet.
lose weight program
- As the human body gets used to burning fat in different ways , there is a way to use foods that increase the feeling of satiety .
- Another method is based on foods that reduce calories , and the ketogenic diet , which focuses on preventing carbohydrates while consuming fat .
- Based on that , is there a better diet? , The answer is that there is no perfect diet , because the appropriate diet for a person will vary according to genetics and the lifestyle , he adopts .
- And because an appropriate diet for a person may not be suitable for others , planning a suitable diet depends on a series of environmental , personal and surrounding factors .
- Including the family and surrounding communities , their nutritional awareness ” may depend on family income and available food in the home .” These factors can influence a person’s plan of healthy eating .
different healthy diet
- The primary goal of following any diet , is to adjust the diet process according to a specific schedule or long-term plan . To achieve the weight loss goals that all of us try to achieve .
- It is worth noting here that the types of dieting are different , there are several methods, and none of them is suitable for everyone, because what works for me may , not work for you , and vice versa .
- Correct diet , the important point is to choose the correct and appropriate diet .
- You must be aware of some things to choose the right type of diet that suits you , for your health and safety , if it is appropriate in the long term.
- And before starting any diet , the necessary physical examinations must be performed .
- here, we will provide you with the best diets , based on the most popular and most used methods . Taking into account that the appropriate diet , varies from person to person .
- (1) – Atkins diet
- (2) – keto diet
- (3) – Intermittent fasting diet
- (4) – Nutritional balance diet
- (5) – Vegetarian diet
- (6) – Mediterranean diet
- (7) – Divide meals diet
- (8) – Dates and Milk Diet
- (9) – 1200 calorie diet
- (10) – Fat mass diet
types of different healthy diet
(1) – Atkins diet :
- Atkins diet is one of the most prevalent types of dieting in all regions of the world , and its origins go back to 1972 . When Atkins published a book entitled “ The Doctor’s Revolution, or “ The Doctor Atkins Diet Revolution .
- The idea of his book is about how to get rid of excess weight , by controlling hormone Insulin in the body .
- When you eat meals that contain carbohydrates in a large proportion , the percentage of insulin in the human body rises , and is stored in the form of fat and energy .
- when a person cannot consume all the stored energy , he becomes overweight . Therefore, this diet depends on eating Protein is more instead of carbohydrates ;.
- “ it depends on increasing the daily portion of protein consumed in exchange for reducing the daily portion of carbohydrates consumed .”
- The amount of carbohydrates allowed to be consumed is increased in stages , as the person approaches the desired weight .
keto diet meal plan
(2) – keto diet
- The ketogenic diet is a diet that focuses on increasing fat intake by eating moderate amounts of protein , while preventing carbohydrates , or they can be included in a very small percentage of almost 5% .
- Therefore, the human body uses the fat stored in the body as energy , instead of relying on carbohydrates as a source of energy . That is , limiting the consumption of carbohydrates .
- This system assumes that if carbohydrates are not available to be converted into ” blood sugar ” glucose , then the liver converts fats and proteins into fatty acids and ketones , replacing glucose as an energy source . This is referred to as the ” ketosis ” metabolic state .
- This diet includes excluding foods high in carbohydrates , such as bread , pasta , cereals and sugars.
- As well as starchy fruits and vegetables , and increased consumption of healthy fats such as nuts and dairy products .
- For the success of the keto diet , strict adherence to the keto diet is the most important factor in the success of this diet , as it takes 3 to 6 months to reach an ideal state .
(3) – Intermittent fasting diet :
- Intermittent fasting is about controlling eating time rather than limiting the amount of food to be eaten ; ” It means abstaining from eating for 16 hours in any period within 24 hours .”
- There are many ways to implement intermittent fasting , but the most popular method is the 16-hour fasting regime . So if you cannot use the keto diet, you can follow the intermittent fasting diet .
- Compared to a calorie restriction diet , which relies on restricting calories , intermittent fasting is very effective in reducing weight .
(4) – Nutritional balance diet :
- It is a balanced diet from a nutritional point of view , as the basis of this diet , is the division of food into three types , which are carbohydrates , protein and fats.
- While controlling the level of insulin , must consume healthy carbohydrates and fats , which are obtained from avocados , olive oil and other unsaturated fats . So the nutritional effect appears quickly .
vegetarian diet for weight loss
(5) – Vegetarian diet :
- Vegetarian diet , the idea of which is that vegetarian food is the basis of food , and to stay away from animal food , And also animal-derived products such as milk, gelatin, honey, whey, casein and albumin.
- You can eat eggs , milk , fish , fruits , beans and healthy fats . And some vegetarians may avoid eggs and dairy . It is one of the best types of a healthy and balanced diet . It includes vegetables and lean meat products .
mediterranean diet weight loss
(6) – Mediterranean diet :
- Mediterranean diet is based on eating fruits and vegetables , especially fresh fruits , as well as dairy products and yogurt.
- and the use of virgin olive oil as a source of healthy fats needed by the human body .
- This diet is called the Mediterranean diet , because it is widespread in coastal countries , ” peoples in the vicinity of the Mediterranean “.
(7) – Divide meals diet :
- This diet is mainly based on three meals , in order to eat the preferred food.
- Each meal is 40% carbohydrates, fruits and vegetables , 30% protein , 30% fats and oils . It is one of the unique types of diets to reduce a lot of extra weight , and have a healthy body .
(8) – Dates and Milk Diet :
One of the dieting methods that can reach the ideal weight in a short time , because this diet can lose 4 kilos of body weight within a week.
- And it depends on eating dates and milk throughout the day , with large amounts of water , juices , tea and coffee without adding sugar .
- But it is advised not to eat this diet for a long time because the human body will lose many vitamins .
1200 calorie diet healthy
(9) – 1200 calorie diet :
- This diet is based on eating 1200 calories during the day , and is not limited to certain types of food , which helps in weight loss .
- Some studies have shown that eating a low-calorie diet , can reduce the risk of cancer , heart disease and diabetes .
(10) – Fat mass diet :
- This type of diet is based primarily on the prevention of fats , by preventing foods that usually contain fats or fried foods .
- It also prevents dairy products ” especially fats “. With eating vegetables and fruits while reducing carbohydrates , you can only eat fish all at once . Or eating nuts twice a week helps the system remove fat from the hips and thighs.
2 thoughts on “10 types of different healthy diet”